Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You like me...You REALLY Like me

OK...so it is my sister, Casy, and not the Academy of Motion Pictures but it is still something pretty special!







She is also the mother of my favorite niece......I should probably add that she is my ONLY niece, but still my favorite none the less. If you would like see the most gifted and talented 14month old in the world please visit this blog. http://theschweickartfamily.blogspot.com/. (that's one. :))



The rules for this award are simple:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great. Remember to contact those bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have been chosen for the award.




1 comment:

  1. You forgot beautiful!! Gifted, talented and beautiful!! ;0) Just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete