Saturday, October 31, 2009

As I expected. "Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way."



As a child I was a nut for books and movies. Some might say I was just a nut, and they are mostly right...who else but a nut would devote an entire blog to their perverse love of all things cinematic. But I digress....

As I was saying, I loved books and movies, and my favorite thing as a child was Disney movies. The first movie I ever saw was "The Fox and the Hound". My mother often tells the story that the whole theater knew I was there. She said when Chief was hit by the train you would have thought my heart was broken. I cried so loud and long it was really sad, I'm sure people were wondering what my parents had done to me......I think I am digressing again.....what was I talking about...oh right, costumes....

My favorite Disney movie ever is "Mary Poppins". I love Julie Andrews with all my heart and can quote that movie from front to back.....however that isn't unusual because I can do that with a lot of movies....there I go again...

Costumes right...this year for our office Halloween party I decided (notice I decided) that Nick and I would be Mary Poppins and Bert
Pretty cool, huh. Well, we won an award at our office costume party. I'm just glad that Nick didn't want to wear his Jekyll/Hyde costume.....

No comments:

Post a Comment