Friday, November 20, 2009

You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash


[Aloha+Friday.bmp]

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link on
Kailani's blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

I actually have 2 question....

While teaching Passover to 2nd and 3rd grades I mention God told the Israelites to kill the lamb at twilight. I then asked if they knew what "twilight" meant. "It's a book" one said....."I've seen that movie" another said.

Does this seem wrong to anyone else?


And in a recent radio interview Miley Cyrus was asked if she was going to see "Twilight". Her answer..."No, I have never read the books and have never seen nor will ever see the movie. I believe that Vampires are evil."

Way to take a stand there Miley....dancing on stage with a stripper pole and posing nude with Dad for Vanity Fair...OK. Vampires? Not OK.


Wrong?.....Anyone? ....Bueller?

6 comments:

  1. I am with Anne Rice and Stephen King in that I hate, hate, HATE these books and movies. So there it is...I admitted it out loud to open myself to ridicule! LOL Yes it is a little sad that these children know about these things and not that it is actually a time of day. Don't really get me started on Miley Cyrus. I thought when she first came out that she would be a great role model for little girls, funny and smart, but now she has gone the way of the Brittney Spears and Christina Agulars of the world. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley Cyrus. Ugh. Was not impressed with the concert we took my 9 yr old sister to see. Vampires should be the least of her worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL how funny for Miley... didn't know that! She isn't the brightest though.

    http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/11/aloha-friday-and-give-me-your-best-shot_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's funny for Miss Cyrus to take a stand on fictional characters but has no problem shaking it like a stripper with the whole world, including mom and dad, watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sad!! good question!!I only of the whole series from different blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete