Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank you for making me a part of this!



Alternative Name

This is my first Music Monday so....

Because all the really great and cheesy Christmas movies are on these next few weeks here is a song from one of my favorite. The Muppet's Christmas Carol is one of the finest Dickens re-tellings out there and as a child of the 80's I just can't get enough of the Muppets. I submit to you my favorite song from this movie....




Now that everyone is full of Christmas cheer (and perhaps wants to slit their wrists. :>) Join in the fun and visit  Keeping up with the Kellys to post your own Music Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Nope -- I'll only start carving myself up if I hear "Jingle Bell Rock" twice more before Thanksgiving. 10 times is the limit of my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...just kidding! LOL Awww what a great song. Em and I actually watched that today! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along in Music Monday! Hope you'll do it again.

    ReplyDelete