Friday, November 27, 2009

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around.

FRIDAY FAVE FLICKS

 It is time again for my personal favorite time of the week.....Friday Fave Flicks. Now I know that everyone is stuffed with stuffing and all plans for weight loss is pretty much scrapped but the best part of today is that the holiday movies are in full swing. In honor of such a time I thought that we should kick off the season with your five favorite holiday romances.....

As always I'll start...




1. Love Actually - Everything great Britain has to offer. If you haven't seen this movie I recommend it highly!!







2. Shop Around the Corner - The original "You've got Mail". James Stewart - nuff said.

















3. Christmas in Connecticut - Old school sweet. I love cases of mistaken identity. 











4. White Christmas - Well.....there you are.















5. It's a Wonderful Life - Can't be a holiday list without it.












Well, this is the first of many holiday lists......have fun, and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment